Customer Service Representative - South South
- Attend to all customer enquiries promptly
- Resolve customer issues and complaints on service related matters
- Receive, evaluate and process customer's requests promptly and efficiently
- Process opening and closing of customers' accounts as required
- Carry out customer survey and feedback
- Must have a very good knowledge of the bank's products and services
- Cross-sell of bank's products to customers
- Build and maintain long term and profitable relationships with customers
- Deliver efficient and quality customer service consistently.
- Maintain a database for collating useful customer information.
- Log issues on service delivery and follow-up with customer or the relevant units on providing solutions to these issues
- OND/NCE in any course with at least Lower Credit OR Merit for NCE holders
- Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must not be more than 25 years of age by your next birthday.
- Little or no experience in banking.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Good Oral & Written communication
- Sales & Marketing skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Must have basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Organized, detail-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Rivers State
- Cross River State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Bayelsa State
Salary - Competitive and within industry standard